Monday, June 18, 2007

Here I Am!!!

Hello Beloved!
So I’ve left all you faithful blog checkers hanging a little bit – my apologies.

As per my last entry, I was in fact in the hospital until this past Saturday. The days blurred into weeks and being heavily medicated made coherent writing impossible. I thank you for your patience and prayers during the dead space.

Today will be short as well as I am still on many pain meds and articulate conversation is understandably difficult. Thursday was my last radiation appointment but the body continues to react to the compounding treatment. In short, my body doesn’t yet know the treatment has stopped…if that makes any sense. This can go on for up to another two weeks yet the side effects should begin to reduce in severity.

As for me, I’m living in the moment more than I ever have before, it’s weird and great all at the same time. I can’t really explain it but it’s cool.

In the days to come I will try to write in my more lucid moments as I do have much to tell! After all, it’s been two weeks.

Much love to you all…till tomorrow.
Carin

3 comments:

liz said...

Glad you are home, hope you start to feel better real soon!

Freshwind said...

I heard you made it out to Freshwind on Sunday. That is awesome. Apparently you have lost weight, but all your "glow" is still there. I am so glad to hear that. From your writings, certainly I can see how you have embraced the moments you have been given. Well done dear.

All my love,

"D"

onedayatatime said...

Sending hugs your way, Carin ;)